Chapter Cafe, Kota Bharu, Kelantan

Wanna try something new in Kelantan?

Start with Chapter Cafe



There is not many modern hipster cafe in Kelantan.
says.com did list 6 modern hipster cafe in Kelantan and Chapter Cafe is one of them

This cafe was founded on 16 August 2015
As this entry is written this cafe is still a new baby with popularity as Marilyn Monroe




Chapter Cafe

This cafe is one of must visit place in kelantan


what make this cafe so special? So famous?


the concept of the cafe itself is special, BRAVE




trying to be different than the other cafe@restaurant in kota bharu

it is like they opening a new CHAPTER in kota bharu

opening up to a new development, introduction of new character

that is what happened in our new chapter cafe

they brought to us a new design of cafe
where the cafe ambiance is great 
where the food is indulged not only eaten
where people changed their menu to extraordinary
where people opened up new chapter in their life

some may wondered what the menu would look like

worry should not be in your mind as we will reveal the greatness in their menu







the menu book is simple, pieces of paper clip on a black board

but the menu is extraordinary, you wont find the menu in the usual restaurant in kelantan

what really caught my eyes is the soft shell crab burger.
a crab burger....hurm...
is it the crab crushed and then make into a patty?
or do they boil the crab and served it into a bun?
or blablabla
lot of possibilities and idea come rush into my head and not a solid image appear.
i have to order this...that is what my heart say






so here it is THE SOFT SHELL CRAB BURGER



So, the crab is actually deep fried


after a few bite

so, the crab is deep fried and it is served between the bun with a delicious sauce

the crab is really crunchy, the taste is superb

BUT...I spend to much time to take a good picture (I am still amateur...that is why)

so the sauce make it a little soggy and the crab is no more crunchy

so,my advice eat while it is still hot and spend little time to take the picture

I would give 3 star out of 5 for the meal


I tried avocado yogurt for the drink

It is good drink but nothing special about it...just an average drink

but it is rare to find an avocado juice in Kota Bharu
So, you can say this drink is special here :)

so, some of you might thinking about the coffee

what does the coffee taste
what kind of bean they use
what kind of coffee machine they use

worries is something you should find in this blog
here the answer


I ordered ice coffee for my first coffee here

why I did order black coffee not the cliche latte or capucino?

because to taste the real coffee...it can't be disturb by the other taste like milk and sugar

from that you will know they use good bean or not

they have a good machine or not

so, for me the coffee is an average coffee

the taste is okay

what kind of coffee machine they use?


delonghi eletta cappucino top

it is a 15 bar automatic coffee machine

from my opinion this machine is good for home or office use...
for a cafe I think they should invest in bigger machine

the beans they used is 60% robusta 40% arabica
origin from brazil
so they use blend for the coffee

so, what about the dessert


Classic Plain Cheese Cake



Oreo Crunch Mille Crepe Cake

This two cake is given to me by the owner. Thanks for this two delicious cake

The owner, Han Sern said that this two cake is their signature cake.

After my first bite, I know why he make it as their signature cake.

Honestly I not really a cake eater, but their cake is exceptional.

I can't get sick with their cake. I keep eating till I am done


this handsome guy is the owner, Han Sern

The owner said that the cafe is more concern for the meal, as you can see the menu is superb.

The beverages actually more to the bottle water as you can find esprit, brickford's and rauch here.
so, they still developing their coffee. I hope the coffee here can compete with the Bold Lab

the dessert however, is brought to kelantan from KL. He said that he find the hot item from KL and brought it into his cafe. So, you can expect to find the top quality cakes and dessert here.

well...that is all my review for this cafe

so, you can find this cafe at this address
Lot 1084, Seksyen 29,
Taman Tengku Ahmad Panglima,
Wakaf Mek Zainab,
15300 Kota Bharu, Kelantan

A MUST VISIT CAFE IN KELANTAN

Share this

Related Posts

First

1 comments:

comments